Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has arrived, with many bug fixes and performance enhancements. The focus this time seems to be on fixing bugs that prevented you from completing certain quests. For example, NPCs moving in the wrong direction or leaving you alone for too long. For example, “Resolved an issue where hitting a horse using a Saxonboat will cause it disappear when it is mounted”–I have multiple questions. This update also includes many UI improvements, performance and stability enhancements that will prevent players from freezing on PC. The game also got an important balancing update–NPCs power will now be at a maximum difference of 51 below the player and world bosses will match the player’s power level when the power exceeds the world bosses’ base level for all difficulties.Furthermore, update 1.10 adds support for the upcoming Settlement expansion and Valhalla’s limited-time Christmas, excuse me, Yule Season event. The details of what both will entail are still unknown, but you’ll see the arrival of the revellers east of the current settlement when it starts. Enjoy the following list of highlights from the patch.
- You can modify the NPC power level behavior.
- The NPCs’ power will now be 51 points less than the player.
- When the player’s power levels exceed the level of the world boss, the boss will match it. This applies to Zealots, Alpha animals and Zealots.
- Resolved freezes that occurred when you performed certain actions for the first-time.
- Splash Screen freezes have been addressed.
- An issue where fish might lie on their side during fishing animations was addressed. An issue was identified where NPCs who are being assassinated in the animation would sometimes get up.
- This issue was causing Tarben to follow Eivor around when The Baker’s Plaint was not completed.
- Problem where Petra might run in the opposite direction to the Elk was addressed.
- Corrected an issue that prevented some players from progressing in the game after reaching England with Title Update 1.0.4.
- A problem was identified in which Eivor could become invisible to AI detection while fast-travelling during a dice game.
- A problem where NPCs might randomly begin pirouetting on a Saxon ship was addressed.
- Problem with the Photo Mode camera getting stuck in objects was addressed.
The official Ubisoft website contains the complete patch notes for 1.10