Review (92 verdict) Leana called it “one the greatest third-person horror games ever made.” She praised the strong writing and acting, as well as the ability to fix a few bugs, including two display flicker problems. Here’s the complete list:
- Two displays connected to Radeon RX Vega graphics products may cause display flickering or corruption. At least one of the displays must be set to a high refreshrate.
- MSI Afterburner can cause screen flickering.
- Radeon streaming and recording may not be possible on AMD Radeon HD7800 series graphics products.
- SketchUp on Radeon RDNA graphics products may cause some models to not render correctly or fail to render.
- Some Samsung CRG9 series screens may have a black screen upon waking up from sleep.
- Metro Exodus could experience occasional application crashes when DirectX Raytracing is enabled.
- Video playback on secondary displays can experience stuttering while Doom Eternal is being played on the primary display.
The bug that fixes Samsung CRG9 monitors that wake users up from sleep with black screens is the best. These 49-inch monitors can be expensive. The release notes highlight nearly as many issues. Let’s take a look at the release notes:
(Image credit to Future) Best CPU for Gaming: The Top Chips from Intel and AMD
Your perfect pixel-pusher awaits on the best graphics card
The best SSD for gaming: Get in the game before the rest
- Hitman 3 could experience an application crash during the Apex Predator mission using Radeon RX6000 series graphics products.
- Radeon FreeSync might not be able to enable Forza Horizon 4.
- AMD is currently looking into end-user reports that Radeon Software might sometimes use more CPU than anticipated, even when the system is idle. Radeon Software users who experience this problem are encouraged to submit a bug report.
- If Radeon FreeSync has been enabled and the game is set up to use fullscreen borderless, brightness flickering might occasionally occur in certain games or applications.
- When enabled on certain games or system configurations, Enhanced Sync can cause a black screen. Users who are experiencing problems with Enhanced Sync should temporarily disable it.
The latest driver can be downloaded via AMD’s Radeon Software utility or manually downloaded from AMD’s driver download webpage.